If you are the chief marketing officer (CMO) of a consumer-oriented business — for example, a food manufacturer or a retail bank with a credit card offering — your long-established efforts to reach customers may have come into question over the past few years. Digital media have changed the advertising and marketing ecosystem; social networks, broadband infrastructure, and new forms of online and offline data collection have transformed the relationships among companies and their customers. But only a few CMOs have fully caught up with these trends. Most companies do not yet have the kinds of capabilities in digital marketing that they need in order to fully engage with customers today.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over