If you are the chief marketing officer (CMO) of a consumer-oriented business — for example, a food manufacturer or a retail bank with a credit card offering — your long-established efforts to reach customers may have come into question over the past few years. Digital media have changed the advertising and marketing ecosystem; social networks, broadband infrastructure, and new forms of online and offline data collection have transformed the relationships among companies and their customers. But only a few CMOs have fully caught up with these trends. Most companies do not yet have the kinds of capabilities in digital marketing that they need in order to fully engage with customers today.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?