If you are the chief marketing officer (CMO) of a consumer-oriented business — for example, a food manufacturer or a retail bank with a credit card offering — your long-established efforts to reach customers may have come into question over the past few years. Digital media have changed the advertising and marketing ecosystem; social networks, broadband infrastructure, and new forms of online and offline data collection have transformed the relationships among companies and their customers. But only a few CMOs have fully caught up with these trends. Most companies do not yet have the kinds of capabilities in digital marketing that they need in order to fully engage with customers today.
Who Voted for this Story
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords