Being a small business owner myself I often communicate latest and greatest of IT achievements to my fellow small business owners who aren't as tech savvy. Since the latest hype seem to be the cloud, I am genuinely interested in feedback of people who are not on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, but who are small business owners none the less. With all the hyped up trends of running your business off your favorite Blackberry/iPhone/PDA we, the tech guys, tend to forget about other entrepreneurs.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product