This blog is third in the series of "Internet Black Markets". Part 1 explored domain hoarding; counterfeit products, antisocial networking and propaganda marketplaces, and Part 2 detailed fake traffic generators, click frauds, SEO and plagiarism. Part 3, is about money scavengers who have no success of their own but they hold on to the body of Internet like a tick on the beast.
Who Voted for this Story
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!