Business can build high volumes of data, coming in at a rapid pace from a wide variety of sources. Without a proper Big Data solution, finding relevant relationships is like fishing in the dark. For chief information officers, priority is to enable their businesses to make better decisions faster.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips