Business can build high volumes of data, coming in at a rapid pace from a wide variety of sources. Without a proper Big Data solution, finding relevant relationships is like fishing in the dark. For chief information officers, priority is to enable their businesses to make better decisions faster.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot
- Top Ten Business Bloggers on Twitter