Email marketing is not deceased. Just look at the sites you examine out and you will see that most, if not all, of them ask for your current email-id. Everyone has a current email-id and they usually check it once a day, if not more. Not everyone uses Facebook or myspace or Twitter.
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools