Email marketing is not deceased. Just look at the sites you examine out and you will see that most, if not all, of them ask for your current email-id. Everyone has a current email-id and they usually check it once a day, if not more. Not everyone uses Facebook or myspace or Twitter.
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine