Email marketing is not deceased. Just look at the sites you examine out and you will see that most, if not all, of them ask for your current email-id. Everyone has a current email-id and they usually check it once a day, if not more. Not everyone uses Facebook or myspace or Twitter.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle