Every strategy must have a clearly described goal. You cannot strategize an offer if you do not know who your potential customers are and where you trying to reach.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published