Every strategy must have a clearly described goal. You cannot strategize an offer if you do not know who your potential customers are and where you trying to reach.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup