I am one very happy canuck today, because last night, I went to my city’s first ever DemoCampHamilton1 — and it was a resounding success for all that attended – and the cut-off was 100 folks due to the size of the venue! And we had to be past that number as everywhere I looked I saw folks talking chatting and using their smartphones all over the room at Slaintes Irish Pub! Congrats!
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?