I am one very happy canuck today, because last night, I went to my city’s first ever DemoCampHamilton1 — and it was a resounding success for all that attended – and the cut-off was 100 folks due to the size of the venue! And we had to be past that number as everywhere I looked I saw folks talking chatting and using their smartphones all over the room at Slaintes Irish Pub! Congrats!
Who Voted for this Story
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?