No, we're not talking about the computer animated Sci-Fi adventure film here. This is an article from SmallBizTechnology.com about the super cool technology involved in adding a computerized character to your Website. This character gives visitors somebody to interact with and can be manipulated by you to present the face and personality you want for your Website. It's definitely not for everyone but for the super geek high tech crowd amongst us, it may be just the right ingredient for your online marketing efforts.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog