Given all these eye-catching features, one would think that relationship marketers would have hopped right on mobile. Email to mobile phone gadgets, SMS to e-mail sign-ups, SMS/email substitute interaction sources, cadenced texting mixing email and SMS should be our standard and we should be attaining out into app texting, location-based texting, and mobile-social integration.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change