Talks about how business intelligence techniques can be leveraged against unstructured data (e.g. data embedded in emails, Word documents, etc.) Leads to augmented trend analysis.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help