For individuals who are totally new to this online marketing method, affiliate marketing is a definite type of marketing commonly done through the Internet. The benefit of this type of marketing is that the person making the sell, like you and me, is not the individual who prepared the product itself. It works like this, they made the product, we sell the product, and they give us a fee or commission.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?