I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support