I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You