I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product