I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?