You see it everywhere, that constant checking of email. In the office, email is often allowed to intrude at any time throughout the day and is given priority over the current task. Outside the office space, those PDAs, like the Blackberty and Treo, pop up at meetings, lunches, soccer games, and even the dinner table. The purported reason is to stay in touch, answer questions, and solve problems immediately. Well, that sounds positive?
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords