You see it everywhere, that constant checking of email. In the office, email is often allowed to intrude at any time throughout the day and is given priority over the current task. Outside the office space, those PDAs, like the Blackberty and Treo, pop up at meetings, lunches, soccer games, and even the dinner table. The purported reason is to stay in touch, answer questions, and solve problems immediately. Well, that sounds positive?
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success