The overall point of email marketing is to make a relationship with your customers so that when they need the product or service you provide they think of you first, in this way you can increase your business.
Who Voted for this Story
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes