The most evident reason to build your email list is to increase the worth of your customers and your company profits. Though, it is also essential to keep in mind that your e-mail list is a company’s asset. In the incident if you want to sell your company, a quality email list can boost your company's overall value.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)