The most evident reason to build your email list is to increase the worth of your customers and your company profits. Though, it is also essential to keep in mind that your e-mail list is a company’s asset. In the incident if you want to sell your company, a quality email list can boost your company's overall value.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 10 More Random Franchise Facts: Food Edition
- 7 Ways To Turn Team Conflict Into Positive Results
- Structural Tension: Is It Good or Bad for Your Business?
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home