The most evident reason to build your email list is to increase the worth of your customers and your company profits. Though, it is also essential to keep in mind that your e-mail list is a company’s asset. In the incident if you want to sell your company, a quality email list can boost your company's overall value.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team