The most evident reason to build your email list is to increase the worth of your customers and your company profits. Though, it is also essential to keep in mind that your e-mail list is a company’s asset. In the incident if you want to sell your company, a quality email list can boost your company's overall value.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service