The most evident reason to build your email list is to increase the worth of your customers and your company profits. Though, it is also essential to keep in mind that your e-mail list is a company’s asset. In the incident if you want to sell your company, a quality email list can boost your company's overall value.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- The B2BNN guide to social media ROI
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- 5 Reasons Not to Manage Your Accounting with Excel
- The #1 Reason Most Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted