“Email Marketing” can be defined as dissemination of specified information to the targeted audience. It includes planning, targeting, implementing and reporting. A commercial message directly marketed to a group of people using email is called email marketing.
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- Are You SURE Customers Want It? - Product Development Process
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design