“Email Marketing” can be defined as dissemination of specified information to the targeted audience. It includes planning, targeting, implementing and reporting. A commercial message directly marketed to a group of people using email is called email marketing.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- 6 Social Media Lessons Every Brand Can Learn from The Hunger Games
- Why the Right Product Labeling is Important in Ecommerce Business - Tweak Your Biz
- 5 Tips for Boosting Customer Engagement on Your Website