“Email Marketing” can be defined as dissemination of specified information to the targeted audience. It includes planning, targeting, implementing and reporting. A commercial message directly marketed to a group of people using email is called email marketing.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession