“Email Marketing” can be defined as dissemination of specified information to the targeted audience. It includes planning, targeting, implementing and reporting. A commercial message directly marketed to a group of people using email is called email marketing.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender