“Email Marketing” can be defined as dissemination of specified information to the targeted audience. It includes planning, targeting, implementing and reporting. A commercial message directly marketed to a group of people using email is called email marketing.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- The Human Element In Content Marketing – Infographic
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser