“Email Marketing” can be defined as dissemination of specified information to the targeted audience. It includes planning, targeting, implementing and reporting. A commercial message directly marketed to a group of people using email is called email marketing.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business