If you're not on the VOIP (voice over IP) bandwagon yet, you're likely planning to jump on soon. With Microsoft's entry into the space last year, VOIP has gotten more attention than ever before. Both large and small companies alike are adopting the technology, and the choices---as well as the complexity—are increasing. Here are 10 things to keep in mind before implementing the technology.
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience