It’s here. Time to launch your new website. Your nervous, excited, anxious, and giddy. Everything is in place. Your site probably went up in just a few hours with dozens of content management systems to choose from these day. Unfortunately, that’s just the problem.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses