Bloggers have this need to blog about something interesting almost instantly. With services like Twitter (microblogging) and Instagram (photo blogging), things have been made simpler but then, for those who are really passionate about the long-form, the desktop/PC is the best choice.
Who Voted for this Story
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund