Bloggers have this need to blog about something interesting almost instantly. With services like Twitter (microblogging) and Instagram (photo blogging), things have been made simpler but then, for those who are really passionate about the long-form, the desktop/PC is the best choice.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To