Don't forget one of the most important items for your small business--the tax deduction! When you reach the end of the quarter or the end of the year, look carefully at what you've spent and what you've made and consider the many deductions you can legally bundle into your taxes...
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners