Don't forget one of the most important items for your small business--the tax deduction! When you reach the end of the quarter or the end of the year, look carefully at what you've spent and what you've made and consider the many deductions you can legally bundle into your taxes...
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back