When you work from home you may have the option to take a tax deduction for the business use of your home. The home office deduction can be useful, but before you take it, you should consider the pros and cons.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog