Yesterday, on February 14, 2013, Marketplace Fairness Act -- which may prescribe for all online retailers (regardless of the state) to collect an online sales tax -- has been introduced to Congress. However, it sounds on the surface, this law may, actually, save close to 80,000 small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review