Yesterday, on February 14, 2013, Marketplace Fairness Act -- which may prescribe for all online retailers (regardless of the state) to collect an online sales tax -- has been introduced to Congress. However, it sounds on the surface, this law may, actually, save close to 80,000 small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising