Yesterday, on February 14, 2013, Marketplace Fairness Act -- which may prescribe for all online retailers (regardless of the state) to collect an online sales tax -- has been introduced to Congress. However, it sounds on the surface, this law may, actually, save close to 80,000 small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy