Yesterday, on February 14, 2013, Marketplace Fairness Act -- which may prescribe for all online retailers (regardless of the state) to collect an online sales tax -- has been introduced to Congress. However, it sounds on the surface, this law may, actually, save close to 80,000 small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product