If you are hitting the road, and you will be conducting business, there’s no reason not to deduct some of your expenses. Just make sure you understand the rules so that you don’t end up in big trouble with the IRS.
Who Voted for this Story
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy