The gifts will wear out. The toys will break. The great deal won't look so good in the future. The memory of the dinner will fade. But the relationships that are forged, formed and strengthened during the Holiday Season will last forever.
Who Voted for this Story
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism