Get media exposure and you will grow your business. It's just another example of how the old school methods of marketing still really works...if you're lucky, that is. Garduno’s of Mexico, a small Albuquerque-based restaurant chain, got a big boost after a scene from the hit AMC show "Breaking Bad" was shot there. Unfortunately for many of us in small business, this was really an example of being in the right place at the right time. The chain's general manager just happened to be in the restaurant when a location scout for the show came in. He realized the opportunity immediately and seized it. What's important to recognize is that a larger chain actually turned this opportunity down! So, be sure to know what to do with these opportunities when they come to you.
Who Voted for this Story
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch