Tracey Garvis Graves: “How I sold over 365,000 copies of my self-published debut novel On the Island”Posted by brianmax under Success Stories
From http://5starsreview.ucoz.com 441 days ago
Made Hot by: Herby on December 28, 2012 6:12 pm
This success story is about how anyone can move from zero to hero, from rejection to acceptance and from being broke to being highly paid as a writer or just any thing you do in life.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?