Tracey Garvis Graves: “How I sold over 365,000 copies of my self-published debut novel On the Island”Posted by brianmax under Success Stories
From http://5starsreview.ucoz.com 1253 days ago
Made Hot by: Herby on December 29, 2012 12:12 am
This success story is about how anyone can move from zero to hero, from rejection to acceptance and from being broke to being highly paid as a writer or just any thing you do in life.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers