Tracey Garvis Graves: “How I sold over 365,000 copies of my self-published debut novel On the Island”Posted by brianmax under Success Stories
From http://5starsreview.ucoz.com 179 days ago
Made Hot by: Herby on December 28, 2012 7:12 pm
This success story is about how anyone can move from zero to hero, from rejection to acceptance and from being broke to being highly paid as a writer or just any thing you do in life.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!