Tracey Garvis Graves: “How I sold over 365,000 copies of my self-published debut novel On the Island”Posted by brianmax under Success Stories
From http://5starsreview.ucoz.com 1074 days ago
Made Hot by: Herby on December 29, 2012 12:12 am
This success story is about how anyone can move from zero to hero, from rejection to acceptance and from being broke to being highly paid as a writer or just any thing you do in life.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Create More Innovations
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business