These days it seems like there's an app for everything, but wait until you see this. Nataly Kogan, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer (Yes, it's really a title) of Happier, says her company's app tackles a problem everyone can relate to, how to be happier. Read Nataly's story for a unique look at a company trying to fulfill a very basic human need.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?