These days it seems like there's an app for everything, but wait until you see this. Nataly Kogan, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer (Yes, it's really a title) of Happier, says her company's app tackles a problem everyone can relate to, how to be happier. Read Nataly's story for a unique look at a company trying to fulfill a very basic human need.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner