These days it seems like there's an app for everything, but wait until you see this. Nataly Kogan, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer (Yes, it's really a title) of Happier, says her company's app tackles a problem everyone can relate to, how to be happier. Read Nataly's story for a unique look at a company trying to fulfill a very basic human need.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"