These days it seems like there's an app for everything, but wait until you see this. Nataly Kogan, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer (Yes, it's really a title) of Happier, says her company's app tackles a problem everyone can relate to, how to be happier. Read Nataly's story for a unique look at a company trying to fulfill a very basic human need.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses