These days it seems like there's an app for everything, but wait until you see this. Nataly Kogan, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer (Yes, it's really a title) of Happier, says her company's app tackles a problem everyone can relate to, how to be happier. Read Nataly's story for a unique look at a company trying to fulfill a very basic human need.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Small Business Owners Should Cultivate Expertise in their Employees
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?