November 24, 2012 marks the third annual day for small businesses to promote their goods and service to the community. Small Business Saturday, perfectly sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to small business shopping. Think of it as supporting the business owners in your community who provide jobs as well as the customers who love to buy locally. Keep your community’s economy thriving by participating in this valuable holiday. Learn more here.
Who Voted for this Story
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?