November 24, 2012 marks the third annual day for small businesses to promote their goods and service to the community. Small Business Saturday, perfectly sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to small business shopping. Think of it as supporting the business owners in your community who provide jobs as well as the customers who love to buy locally. Keep your community’s economy thriving by participating in this valuable holiday. Learn more here.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?