November 24, 2012 marks the third annual day for small businesses to promote their goods and service to the community. Small Business Saturday, perfectly sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to small business shopping. Think of it as supporting the business owners in your community who provide jobs as well as the customers who love to buy locally. Keep your community’s economy thriving by participating in this valuable holiday. Learn more here.
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- Are Women Owners in Business Afraid to Hire Employees?
- How to Find Worklife Apps