November 24, 2012 marks the third annual day for small businesses to promote their goods and service to the community. Small Business Saturday, perfectly sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to small business shopping. Think of it as supporting the business owners in your community who provide jobs as well as the customers who love to buy locally. Keep your community’s economy thriving by participating in this valuable holiday. Learn more here.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!