November 24, 2012 marks the third annual day for small businesses to promote their goods and service to the community. Small Business Saturday, perfectly sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to small business shopping. Think of it as supporting the business owners in your community who provide jobs as well as the customers who love to buy locally. Keep your community’s economy thriving by participating in this valuable holiday. Learn more here.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Practical Ways CRM Software Can Help Small Businesses
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting