Your goal in business is to “close” deals. This means you need to FIND A WAY to get it done even when it may INCONVENIENCE YOU. Though this is seen through a cleaning business owners "eyes", it applies to just about everyone in business.
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing