My guest today is Chris Coleman the co-founder of SavySwap. Chris and his co-founder were able to raise a 5 figure round of funding from investors. Chris decided to drop out of college after teaching himself how to code and founded a tech start-up.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!