My guest today is Chris Coleman the co-founder of SavySwap. Chris and his co-founder were able to raise a 5 figure round of funding from investors. Chris decided to drop out of college after teaching himself how to code and founded a tech start-up.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -