My guest today is Chris Coleman the co-founder of SavySwap. Chris and his co-founder were able to raise a 5 figure round of funding from investors. Chris decided to drop out of college after teaching himself how to code and founded a tech start-up.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly