My guest today is Chris Coleman the co-founder of SavySwap. Chris and his co-founder were able to raise a 5 figure round of funding from investors. Chris decided to drop out of college after teaching himself how to code and founded a tech start-up.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- Would You Yell at a Screaming Child in Your Business?
- No Money, No Supplies, No Workers: Life for Greek Small Business
- 10 Reasons For Startups To Be Wary Of Outsourcing
- Franchising: The Beauty Industry
- Scaling Small Businesses to Get Best Impact from Automation