My guest today is Chris Coleman the co-founder of SavySwap. Chris and his co-founder were able to raise a 5 figure round of funding from investors. Chris decided to drop out of college after teaching himself how to code and founded a tech start-up.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?