As 2012 approaches its end, it's a good time for reflection. I'd like to take a brief minute here to share some important things I've learned over the past year, as well as focus areas that are top of mind heading into 2013.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- 6 Social Media Lessons Every Brand Can Learn from The Hunger Games
- Why the Right Product Labeling is Important in Ecommerce Business - Tweak Your Biz
- 5 Tips for Boosting Customer Engagement on Your Website