As 2012 approaches its end, it's a good time for reflection. I'd like to take a brief minute here to share some important things I've learned over the past year, as well as focus areas that are top of mind heading into 2013.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It