As 2012 approaches its end, it's a good time for reflection. I'd like to take a brief minute here to share some important things I've learned over the past year, as well as focus areas that are top of mind heading into 2013.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow