Queuing up the Yankee ballgame on my iPhone, in hopes of seeing Derek Jeter hit number 3,000, evoked childhood memories of my very first mobile device. My father cashed in wrappers from the countless cigars he smoked to give me the most popular electronic communication device in history.
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst