Does your small business walk the talk? Brand values are your company’s core values as represented by your branding (and vice versa). These values should build an emotional connection with prospects and customers, and many experts tell us that consumers now look specifically for brands whose values match their own. Here are three examples of small business brands with solid core values that know how to walk the talk.
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Turning Interview Notes into A Blog Post
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!