In January 2002, a Canadian actor named Andrew Olcott got a call from his agent. She wanted to discuss an unusual opportunity. Would he be willing, she asked, to audition for a TV commercial for a “natural male enhancement” pill?
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut