Today’s generation of women professionals are more likely than any other to found, lead or advise a major U.S. firm. But while women continue to secure increasingly high-level leadership positions, there are still some glaring imbalances.
Who Voted for this Story
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst