Even though conventional wisdom is to conduct performance reviews once every year, this busy small business owner takes time to conduct his every 6 months. Why would busy owners go through performance reviews more often than yearly? The main reason is employee retention. Read more..
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!