Even though conventional wisdom is to conduct performance reviews once every year, this busy small business owner takes time to conduct his every 6 months. Why would busy owners go through performance reviews more often than yearly? The main reason is employee retention. Read more..
Who Voted for this Story
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine