Even though conventional wisdom is to conduct performance reviews once every year, this busy small business owner takes time to conduct his every 6 months. Why would busy owners go through performance reviews more often than yearly? The main reason is employee retention. Read more..
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment