When we think about franchising, we inevitably think of fast food because it’s everywhere and a part of our everyday environment. But that’s only one example of what a franchise actually is, and it can create misconceptions on what franchising really is.
Who Voted for this Story
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers