When we think about franchising, we inevitably think of fast food because it’s everywhere and a part of our everyday environment. But that’s only one example of what a franchise actually is, and it can create misconceptions on what franchising really is.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business