When we think about franchising, we inevitably think of fast food because it’s everywhere and a part of our everyday environment. But that’s only one example of what a franchise actually is, and it can create misconceptions on what franchising really is.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?