When we think about franchising, we inevitably think of fast food because it’s everywhere and a part of our everyday environment. But that’s only one example of what a franchise actually is, and it can create misconceptions on what franchising really is.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com