When we think about franchising, we inevitably think of fast food because it’s everywhere and a part of our everyday environment. But that’s only one example of what a franchise actually is, and it can create misconceptions on what franchising really is.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over