When we think about franchising, we inevitably think of fast food because it’s everywhere and a part of our everyday environment. But that’s only one example of what a franchise actually is, and it can create misconceptions on what franchising really is.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out