As the year winds down, some small business owners find they’re busier than ever (I’m talking to you, retailers and e-tailers). However, for other small business owners, this time of year is a welcome break from the go-go-go of the rest of the year. If you find yourself with spare time on your hands as clients and employees take time off, how can you make the most of the down time to get your business ready for an even better 2013? Here are some ideas.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!