As the year winds down, some small business owners find they’re busier than ever (I’m talking to you, retailers and e-tailers). However, for other small business owners, this time of year is a welcome break from the go-go-go of the rest of the year. If you find yourself with spare time on your hands as clients and employees take time off, how can you make the most of the down time to get your business ready for an even better 2013? Here are some ideas.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail