As the year winds down, some small business owners find they’re busier than ever (I’m talking to you, retailers and e-tailers). However, for other small business owners, this time of year is a welcome break from the go-go-go of the rest of the year. If you find yourself with spare time on your hands as clients and employees take time off, how can you make the most of the down time to get your business ready for an even better 2013? Here are some ideas.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back