Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web