Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)