Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech