Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster