Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The story of how Dhiraj Das brought Linktons.com to the Web is a reminder of how important passion becomes when … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?