Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You