Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup