Many people start a new business without knowing the costly pitfalls. The form of business organization, lack of business insurance, and the need to file for bankruptcy are some pitfalls that trap entrepreneurs who rush into business. Planning is key for successful businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]