The old saying (which I'm sick of) is that “you can't manage what you can't measure.” It's a statement with a lot of truth to it, but so is this: “you measure what you manage, so you'd better be sure you're measuring what you want to manage.”
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?