New Year resolutions tend to focus on the negative, on what needs to be removed, changed or otherwise altered to make things in some way better. Instead of this wasteful and depressing exercise how about focussing on what went well with customer engagement in 2012, and focussing on plans to improve even further?
Who Voted for this Story
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup