New Year resolutions tend to focus on the negative, on what needs to be removed, changed or otherwise altered to make things in some way better. Instead of this wasteful and depressing exercise how about focussing on what went well with customer engagement in 2012, and focussing on plans to improve even further?
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over