When starting a small business, we always get another opinion from another person. We always have that dream that our business will become successful and sometimes we become more sensitive to the needs of the business that we often neglect more important things. In reality, we may think that we know the answer, or everyone thinks that they know the answer. A lot of businesses fail at the first year of startup because of some misconception.
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic