Mitch Anderson was an electronic engineer who started an online computer parts company, LaptopsForLess.com, which filled a cataloging niche that his large corporate competitors were unable to fill. The ingenuity of his business enabled Anderson to sell his company and retire at the age of 37, when he launched a new career in filmmaking and DVD distribution. Anderson talks about his small business strategies that translate between two vastly different ventures.
Who Voted for this Story
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut