Theory X is the view that traditional management has taken towards the workforce. Many organisations are now taking the enlightened view of theory Y. A boss can be viewed as taking the theory X approach, while a leader takes the theory Y approach. With the onslaught of B2B social media, and the break down of formal business approach, business is also being conducted more around Theory Y than old school Theory X.
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition