Theory X is the view that traditional management has taken towards the workforce. Many organisations are now taking the enlightened view of theory Y. A boss can be viewed as taking the theory X approach, while a leader takes the theory Y approach. With the onslaught of B2B social media, and the break down of formal business approach, business is also being conducted more around Theory Y than old school Theory X.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out