Theory X is the view that traditional management has taken towards the workforce. Many organisations are now taking the enlightened view of theory Y. A boss can be viewed as taking the theory X approach, while a leader takes the theory Y approach. With the onslaught of B2B social media, and the break down of formal business approach, business is also being conducted more around Theory Y than old school Theory X.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy
- Nellie Akalp Tells You Why You Need to Incorporate on FOX Business
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?