Theory X is the view that traditional management has taken towards the workforce. Many organisations are now taking the enlightened view of theory Y. A boss can be viewed as taking the theory X approach, while a leader takes the theory Y approach. With the onslaught of B2B social media, and the break down of formal business approach, business is also being conducted more around Theory Y than old school Theory X.
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist