Theory X is the view that traditional management has taken towards the workforce. Many organisations are now taking the enlightened view of theory Y. A boss can be viewed as taking the theory X approach, while a leader takes the theory Y approach. With the onslaught of B2B social media, and the break down of formal business approach, business is also being conducted more around Theory Y than old school Theory X.
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Creative Ideas for Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor
- Sparkplugging Podcast Episode #102: Who Doesn’t Need A Mailing List?