A crowdfunding campaign seeks to promote a business project and raise funds to cover the project cost from similar businesses and investors in a given duration of time.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs
- Your Ultimate Guide to Boosting Engagement
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- 25 Businesses You Can Start for Less Than $100