Some people spend too much time looking forward, forgetting to look back. I have been guilty of this. Sometimes I think so much about what’s around the next corner that I fail to adequately reflect on all of the amazing things that have happened. That whole concept of being in the present? I’m terrible at that. But I have found that I have to take or make the time to reflect on the past, because that helps me decide what things I want to keep doing, or, stop doing.The year’s end is the perfect time to devise an action plan to refresh your business brand for the coming year. Here are three ways to make that process easy.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!