Some people spend too much time looking forward, forgetting to look back. I have been guilty of this. Sometimes I think so much about what’s around the next corner that I fail to adequately reflect on all of the amazing things that have happened. That whole concept of being in the present? I’m terrible at that. But I have found that I have to take or make the time to reflect on the past, because that helps me decide what things I want to keep doing, or, stop doing.The year’s end is the perfect time to devise an action plan to refresh your business brand for the coming year. Here are three ways to make that process easy.
Who Voted for this Story
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not