Some people spend too much time looking forward, forgetting to look back. I have been guilty of this. Sometimes I think so much about what’s around the next corner that I fail to adequately reflect on all of the amazing things that have happened. That whole concept of being in the present? I’m terrible at that. But I have found that I have to take or make the time to reflect on the past, because that helps me decide what things I want to keep doing, or, stop doing.The year’s end is the perfect time to devise an action plan to refresh your business brand for the coming year. Here are three ways to make that process easy.
Who Voted for this Story
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares