It’s not easy to name a business. The name has to convey the right message and generate interest. Trademark issues must be considered and most importantly, you need to develop the right marketing strategy for the name you’ve chosen. If this is not particularly your field of expertise, hiring an expert may make sense.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- 23 Ways to Create a Better Work Environment
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work