It’s not easy to name a business. The name has to convey the right message and generate interest. Trademark issues must be considered and most importantly, you need to develop the right marketing strategy for the name you’ve chosen. If this is not particularly your field of expertise, hiring an expert may make sense.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business