It’s not easy to name a business. The name has to convey the right message and generate interest. Trademark issues must be considered and most importantly, you need to develop the right marketing strategy for the name you’ve chosen. If this is not particularly your field of expertise, hiring an expert may make sense.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires
- 5 Barcode Scanner Apps for iPhone and Android
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?