Crowdsourcing interests me for many reasons, not the least of which is that it’s a great way to get multiple people to promote content (yes, I’m always thinking about that.) Some of my favorite evergreen content pieces have been crowdsourced and I’ve noticed that when I search to see what’s recently been said about specific topics, those pieces still appear at the top of the SERPs.
Who Voted for this Story
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor