One of my favorite pieces of advice is to focus on one thing and don't get distracted by anything else. But it’s something I have to continuously remind myself of. (I especially have this problem when I’m thinking about the new year and trying decide which resolutions to make.)
Who Voted for this Story
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy