With those numbers in mind, consumers should look to numerous green companies and their social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ etc.), reading up on how to save money in their daily lives by being more green.
Who Voted for this Story
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares